Georgia Tech provides our employees with programs and offers that support their lives outside of work, helping them achieve the ideal work/life balance to channel their passion and skills. Offerings include benefit programs, corporate discounts and perks.
Legal Plan: USG Legal
The USG Legal plan, underwritten by Nationwide® Insurance, provides support for personal legal issues.
The plan offers access to a national network of attorneys, plus concierge-level help in navigating common individual or family legal issues, including:
- Home and residential: Buying a home, landlord or neighbor disputes
- Financial and consumer: Debt collection, bankruptcy
- Estate planning and wills: Will, living will, healthcare power of attorney
- Auto and traffic: First-time vehicle buyer, traffic tickets
- Family: Separation, divorce, name change, prenuptial agreement
- General: Identity theft, civil litigation defense
The rate is just $16.96 per month through payroll deduction. The plan covers:
- Your spouse
- Your unmarried dependent children, including stepchildren, legally adopted children, children placed in the home for adoption and foster children, up to the end of the month of the child’s 26th birthday, who are primarily dependent upon you for support.